|My cat Carlton ^^|
Current Residence: Perth|
deviantWEAR sizing preference: small... But require length
Print preference: dont know how to use print
Favourite genre of music: Any
Favourite photographer: dont know any
Favourite style of art: Traditional <3
Operating System: Windows 7
MP3 player of choice: Creative Zen Neon 2
Shell of choice: Turtle
Wallpaper of choice: Photo's of my Cat
Skin of choice: Mine...
Favourite cartoon character: Anything Disney
Personal Quote: If you dont laugh you'll cry
A4 Portraits & Bust image $25.00 - 4-8 hours generally
A4 Full Body image (non human) $30.00 - 6-10 hours generally
+ $5.00 per character
+ $10.00 for a mini background
A4 Car/Motor Bike image $60.00 graphite / $75.00 colour- 10+ hours
A3 size add $15.00
A5 size minus $10.00
** Please note, Portraits of Humans are in graphite only at this time and not full body poses, although copic coloured images are on the horizon with bust/waist option. Feel free to express your interest for one of my trial images. **
Times are a guide only, based on past experience. This are how long it takes to do the image, not how quickly you will receive it. I need to find those hours around my normal work schedule, which I can estimate finding up to 6 hours per weekday assuming no other commitments pending, more on weekends and annual leave.
Cardstock (not paper) in a range of colours; you may pick a colour or I will choose for you. Some are slightly metallic/pearlized and shiny, others are matte look, there's also one or two 'cloudy' options. See my scraps section for the colour range options.
Prismacolor Pencils, White Acrylic Paint, Graphite Pencils are used, along with various erasers and fine liners for signing.
Images are sprayed with a "plastic coat" spray to protect from smudging graphite and prevent wax in the colours from rising and making the image look cloudy.
10% of proceeds will go to charity. I'll do a different one each year. - this year will likely carry on to the end of next year too. I'm thinking Random Acts or RSPCA (Votes?)
Standard Australia Post mailing of the original to your postal address - if you don't want the original that's fine too, but it will not reduce the price if you choose not to take it
Terms And Conditions You Are Considered To Have Agreed To If You Commission Me:
I will only post the original if Australia Post does a standard ship to your location. Anything remote or express will cost extra to you. I am not responsible for anything damaged in transit, although will make all effort to ship safely- I'm not going to spend hours on a product and then let it get destroyed after all.
Images are not to be used for further commercial gain or products. These are for private use and enjoyment only. You may display the artwork online, with credit given wherever possible.
My signature is not to be removed from any artwork, nor is the image to be claimed as your own work. You may take credit for the subject/character, but the image itself must remain credited as my work.
You agree to allow me to publish the artwork on any online media (ie DeviantART, Facebook), and use a copy in my art portfolio - Credit for original characters will be noted. Just as you cannot claim my work, I will not claim your character or design. Exceptions will be made for personal portraits. Please advise if you wish a portrait to remain private- I'm not looking to invade anyone's privacy. If the images are of characters not to be displayed for copyright reasons (ie up and coming game/book that's currently secret) I'll make an exception too.
I reserve the right to decline a commission for any reason I see fit
All art remains my property until payment is received in FULL via PAYPAL
Prices are in Australian or American Dollars. Either is acceptable but the amount will remain the same in either currency ie $25 Australian or American, regardless of exchange rate.
If you're not happy with the final product, I will keep the original and there will be no charge. I'm here to sell a product that you're happy with and that I can be proud of.
1. You and I will work out a proposal for the product and price (see above)
2. You will provide a reference photo(s)/description(s) of what you're asking for
3. I will confirm that the reference is usable and that the product is within my capability. I will not take on a job I don't feel confident I can complete; that's a waste of everyone's time
4. I will sketch the image and send a water marked version to you electronically- this is not to be used for any purpose other than to assess the progress of the image. The image is not to be reproduced or distributed elsewhere, and is still my property.
5. This is your opportunity to make any changes and approve the sketch.
6. If applicable, I will amend the drawing and re-send for further approval - I will amend the sketch once only unless otherwise arranged
6. Once approved I will finish the image
7. I will send a water marked image for approval electronically
8. If approved you will pay for the image
8. Once payment is received, I will Post the image via Australia Post, and re send the digital copy without the water mark. Bare in mind that digital images will differ slightly from the actual picture due to scanner options and screen display
9. I will then upload a copy of the image to my galleries online and put a print in my portfolio for my own personal use, unless otherwise arranged -again with the privacy issues.
To contact me you may comment here, on my profile, or note me. You may request to email direct if you prefer from there. I don't get a lot of messages, so I doubt I'll miss anyone. At this stage theres no slots either. Might make some if theres an abundance of people looking for a commission later. I also reserve the right to increase my prices, but for the time being, as long as I don't find myself losing money on time and resources at these prices, they will stay the same. I'm not out to make a living off of this, just some extra cash. I do work full time already. Prices will not change in the middle of a commission. Once agreed to, it will stay the same.
Final note: I'm happy for you to tip me or offer more money if you feel the art is worth it, or would like me to add it to the charity donation part of the price (please specify that), but I will NOT accept a higher offer as a bribe to go to the top of the list. This is first come first serve wherever possible; artist block not withstanding - If taking a day or two break to work on something different will result in me completing your art with fresh eyes and thus to a better quality I will do that, but let you know.
Any questions feel free to ask